ALBERT ST BRISBANE:
• Situated in the middle of Brisbane City, this Convenience Store is already seeing the benefits of the city skyline growth of new residential towers and other traffic generators.
• Queens Wharf Brisbane Casino & Resort: The $3.6 billion is under construction will generate some 2000 construction jobs, and 8000 permanent jobs upon completion in 2022. Queensland is predicted to see an influx of 1.39 million additional tourists each year. The project is located approx. 600m from the NightOwl store.
• CROSS-RIVER RAIL: The $5.4 billion Cross River Rail is a new 10.2 kilometre underground rail line from Dutton Park to Bowen Hills. The Albert Street underground station is approx. 80m from the Albert St NightOwl Convenience Store. Construction has commenced with completion expected by 2024. On average 67,260 people will use Albert Street station each week day, by 2036.
• Surrounded by restaurants, bars, offices, residential towers, fashion retailers, entertainment options and other retailers this long-established strong trader is ready for new owners and take this business from good to great.
• Located on the main pedestrian feeder into the Queens St mall, the opportunities are endless.
• $175,000 in recent Store of the Future renovations with further options including Golden Casket and Gold Lotto planned and included in the price.