NIGHTOWL CLIFTON BEACH (Cairns)
Enjoy an idyllic lifestyle right on doorstep to The Great Barrier Reef, Kuranda and Barron falls and The Daintree Rainforest.
- Located North of Cairns CBD on the Captain Cook Highway linking Cairns and Port Douglas.
- Exposure to over 16,000 VPD on highway + local residents and 2.84 Million international and national tourists a year in 2020
- Petrol and NEW Fully renovated convenience store includes remodelled Fish, chips and burger shop.
- First P & C store heading into Cairns region and located on entry to Clifton Village Shopping Centre.
- Co-tenants in the precinct include Bransford tackle shop, Poolwerx and Real Estate agency.
- Surrounded by a solid mix of residential, retail and commercial businesses.
- Profit Guarantee available.
Cairns is the 5th most populated city in Qld with a 2019 recorded suburban population of 154,125
NightOwl Convenience provides support, training and dedicated systems as well as
- Flexibility to adapt stock
- Trusted brand
- Modern marketing via mobile App
- Group buying power
- Leading edge POS system
(Photo’s are indicative only)