WOW, 2020. What a year of change. Changes in health habits, shopping cycles and methods, customer interaction and economic focus. Despite the uncertain times, NightOwl has taken an opportunity to revitalise our offering through timely renovations. We have evolved and heralded in a year of rejuvenation within the network. We embraced the opportunity to reassess instore components and deliver improvements that would materially affect customer satisfaction, value for money, range of stock and online systems.
Customers remain at the front of our decision-making processes. Thus, improving the customer experience drove the desire to update several stores in conjunction with the launch of the new NightOwl Torquay fuel and convenience site.
NightOwl Sunnybank, Wakerley and Stones Corner had top to toe renovations.
- New, wider layouts for improved costumer flow and experience
- Fresh paint, tiles floors with way-finders and lighting brighten the mood
- Built in fridges and freezers with rear load capacity and extra storage capacity
- Updated fun walls to ensure the big and little kids in all of us are catered for
- Enhanced counters inbuilt for confectionary, hot and cold food selections, and Lotto options
- Improvements in flow for staff to attend customer needs with a friendly smile and greeting
NightOwl Stones Corner underwent a full renovation for an existing and very happy franchisee and both Wakerley and Sunnybank went under contract within a month of renovation completion. We know NightOwl Convenience franchise stores continue to be a solid investment for those looking for a turnkey business model and have many available opportunities for entrepreneurial people looking for a fresh start with our iconic brand.
Interested in more information? We invite you to contact our Franchise Sales and Development Manager at the NightOwl Support Office on +61 (07) 3088 1200