WOW, 2020. What a year of change. Changes in health habits, shopping cycles and methods, customer interaction and economic focus. From all the uncertain times some items have shone through. We have evolved and heralded in a year of rejuvenation within the NightOwl Network. NightOwl embraced the opportunity to reassess components within our stores and deliver improvements to customer satisfaction, value for money, range of stock and online systems.
Customers remain at the front of our decision-making processes and improving the customer experience drove the network to update several stores backing on to the launch of the NEW NightOwl Torquay fuel & convenience site.
NightOwl Sunnybank, Wakerley and Stones Corner had complete top to toe renovations.
- New wider layouts for improved costumer flow and experience
- Fresh paint, tiles floors with way-finders and lighting brighten the mood
- Built in Fridges and Freezers with rear load capacity and extra storage capacity
- Enlightened fun walls to ensure the big and little kids in all of us are catered for
- Enhanced counters inbuilt for confectionary, hot and cold food selections and Lotto options
- Improvements in flow for staff to assist customers’ needs with a friendly smile and greeting
Stones Corner was a full renovation for an existing and very happy franchisee and both Wakerley and Sunnybank went under contract within a month of renovation completion. We know NightOwl Convenience franchise stores continue to be a solid investment for those looking for a turnkey business model and have many other opportunities for entrepreneurial people looking for a fresh start with our iconic brand.
Interested in more information? We invite you to contact our Franchise Sales and Development Manager at the NightOwl Support Office on +61 (07) 3088 1200